Friday, May 2, 2008

Money!!!

Money! money!, why are you giving so much happiness and also sadness to so many people??!!
There is a saying for me that is with money you can't get everything, but without money you can't get anything! what you guys think?
my mom always tell me that I'm very lucky to have them sheltering me and not worry bout have nothing to eat or any other thing. I never really know what does that mean when i was younger by then, thinking that no matter what i do or anything just ask from my mom or dad they will sort it out for me! Till a couple of years back, i came out to work as a part timer and start meeting lots of people not only those around my life circle, hence even out of it, everything start to make sense.. Thinking that *I'm no more the happy go lucky, happy go spending guy anymore*
Starting to know how important is money towards an individual but still I'm not totally expose to the real society and i wont appreciate the money as how my parents does. When i was younger, knowing/ (watch TV) that some families because of money causes the family to tear apart, even the best brothers will feel depress or even jealous of the other siblings to be richer. Never think that will be the real truth, which i now think that it is the truth that money can realy separate even the closes family members... this is how terrible the society has made the money value to the individuals... thinking that even a dollar/ringgit less, (wrost still even a few cents!) you can't even buy the things that you need most at that time...
To have money and to get money is a totally opposite thing, just having the two different words, can change the money term into a horrible thing... I'm always thinking how much value is money to me? How much value is the money for the people around me?? This is the question everyone should think about, because of not knowing this question people often tend to forget every individual will have different thinking and also different needs.
For example: having someone that have money and someone that don't have money will eventually bring them into a big fight if they did not think of the two questions above. Just the normal everyday thing that is use money, can really differentiate individuals value of money towards them...
Money can realy be the best thing that a person to have or it can also be the worst thing for a person to have.......... so guys spend ur money wisely!

2 comments:

vann said...

hey... i agree wat did you said..
i know how important money are now.. and i do not know how people value about money.. but i do not like people waste money, not only money, other things too.. money do can brings happiness and help people, but just that, depend on how people use it.. money is just materialistic, it doesn't give you any feeling, like how you felt from your family, friends, and your love one.. so money doesn't means anything, and its not everything..

wannabe joe said...

yup... correct...