Saturday, May 17, 2008

Hopeless day...

Thinking that i have been spending the whole day in the cyber cafe, for now i kinda regret it.. realise that i really do miss my girl... shud have juz spend the time with her, know she wants it... but stupid myself still so attracted to gaming with my friend... Ok for now i really have to set myself for the maximum days of going to cyber cafe is twice a week best not 2.. somehow still feeling very uneasy now, really wanna talk to baby... i think shes kinda not really happy with wat im doing, but shes not saying much maybe thinking that its wat i am.. shud let me do it.... im missing her so much already better call her now, although she dosent wanna talk much at least i can still talk to her.... he he...

3 comments:

2nd Unit 2nd Room said...

see~! how can you be doing this????? haha...
should treat her better i tell you

wannabe joe said...

lol.... okok

=huiwee= said...

Really hopeless..... hahaha.... better treat her nicely..... ^____^